Please note - allow approximately 14 business days for delivery.
A former minor tax collection department is now a billion-dollar agency. This groundbreaking documentary exposes how this agency harasses, oppresses, intimidates, and terrifies small businesses and decent citizens.
We gun owners routinely say to one another that we have the ''right'' to keep and bear arms. Honestly, though: what kind of ''right'' do we have if we are afraid to use it?
There is one federal agency whose job is to instill fear into gun owners and dealers. That agency is BATFE.
When we're afraid to make a purchase at a gun show, own an interesting collection of firearms, or effectively protect our own home and family, then we've already lost most of the right to keep and bear arms.
Notice the key word: afraid. Simple fear of being investigated or prosecuted is enough to deter honest citizens from having, owning, using, or even taking an interest in firearms. When you realize the staggering cost of legal defense against even a bogus federal prosecution, you have every reason to be afraid. And the BATFE has always relied on our fear.
If you own, buy, build, collect, sell, or use a firearm, this tax-funded agency is quickly becoming your worst enemy.
In this film, you'll see:
* Victims of agency abuses tell their unforgettable stories
* Experts reveal the aggressive techniques aimed at non-criminals
* Exclusive video shows incompetent testing conducted without standards
* Examples show how bureaucrats deliberately destroy businesses
* Documents reveal a shameful Nazi connection
* A top agency executive openly admits to a policy of lying to the public
* An attorney tells you the ten things you must do and not do when a government agent comes to your home